Welcome to homeopathy Guide
Homeopathy Amica Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Homeopathy to Induce Laborfrom:
In the United States an estimated one in every five labors is induced. Many doctors recommend induction when:
• The mother is one to two weeks beyond her due date and labor hasn’t started naturally.
• The water has broken but the mother is not having contractions
• The placenta has separated from the wall of the uterus or begun to deteriorate.
• The amniotic fluid surrounding the baby has diminished.
• The baby is not growing at the expected rate.
• The mother has a medical condition, putting the baby and/or herself at risk.
HOMEOPATHY TO INDUCE LABOR
Two commonly used homeopathy to induce labor remedies are Pulsatilla and Caulophyllum. The Faculty of Homeopathy researched the use of these homeopathy to induce labor remedies and did not find any incidents of damage caused by using them. The worst damage homeopathy to induce labor can do is be ineffective by selecting the wrong remedy.
A homeopath will advise which remedies are best. If he/she can attend the birth, they will supply a labor kit with instructions.
The following Homeopathy to induce labor remedies are often required both during and after labor. If you are new to homeopathy or unable to consult a homeopath, start with these:
• Aconite: used when labor is too fast (at any stage); the pains are very strong and the patient feels a sense of panic
• Amica: used from time to time during labor to help the muscles function properly; to reduce the bruised feeling after deliver and to relieve the physical exertion of labor
• Kali phos: used for simple exhaustion during labor, mental, emotional and physical stress
• Caullophyllum: taken during a difficult labor when the cervix is slow to dilate and the pains are strong but ineffective. The patient feels cold and shaky. (Consult a registered homeopath. This remedy is not available over the counter.)
• Pulsatilla: used when contractions are weak and irregular, the cervix is slow to dilate and the patient feels clingy and tearful. They may talk about giving up and going home.
As a rule of thumb, take one dose of the selected homeopathy to induce labor remedy three times daily for up to three days. Let tablets dissolve under the tongue. Hard tablets that do not dissolve may be chewed.
Stop when you feel better. Sometimes during labor, patients find that they may need to take a homeopathy to induce labor remedy more often or take more than one remedy in a single day. It is fine to change the remedies according to the patient’s needs. During labor a patient may require different remedies during each stage of the birthing process.
Homeopathy Amica News
Seeking Relief Through Arnica - New York Times
Seeking Relief Through Arnica
New York Times
“I heard of models and other designers taking arnica before big events or photo shoots, so I thought I'd try it out,” he said recently, referring to the homeopathic supplement arnica montana. “It's supposed to slim you down because it flushes you out ...
Not just industry slamming omega-3-prostate cancer links - NutraIngredients.com
Not just industry slamming omega-3-prostate cancer links
Reaction to last week's study linking omega-3 with prostate cancer have been vociferous and near-unanimous in condemning its methods and conclusions. Here Alan Ruth, PhD, and CEO of the Irish Health Trade Association (IHTA), explains why that ...
Deron Williams Did Three-Day Juice Cleanse to Rid Body of 'Bad Toxins' in Sore ... - NESN.com
Deron Williams Did Three-Day Juice Cleanse to Rid Body of 'Bad Toxins' in Sore ...
Before anybody chalks this up as a victory for the homeopathic health approach, there is one other detail. Williams did not just chug juice and pop fish oil pills to get better. The three cortisone shots he received in each ankle probably did not hurt ...
What's going on for seniors - North Shore News
What's going on for seniors
North Shore News
Science-Based Medicine Presentations: Two University of British Columbia students will talk about the popular beliefs and current evidence on homeopathy and vitamin supplementation based on their research Monday, March 4, 1: 30-2: 30 p.m. at the West ...
Il tempo per se stessi - PJ Magazine
Il tempo per se stessi
Potrebbe essere lasciarvi coccolare, andare fuori a pranzo con un amico o un'amica, fare un bagno caldo o prendervi cinque minuti al mattino presto per assaporare una tazza di caffè in un posto che adorate. Tenete presente che per fare questo potreste ...