Welcome to homeopathy Guide
Hydrogen Homeopathic Remedy Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
A heel spur is a hook of bone that can form on the heel bone and is associated with plantar fasciitis. About 70 percent of patients with a plantar fasciitis have a heel spur that can be seen on an X-ray. Heel spurs are common in patients with plantar fasciitis and have a history of foot pain. However, it is possible to have a heel spur without pain. The exact relationship between heel spurs and plantar fasciitis is not entirely understood.
The plantar fasciitis is a ligament that connects the heels to the toes. Tremendous stress is placed on the plantar fasciitis because it is one of the major transmitters of weight when walking or running. When a patient has plantar fasciitis, the plantar fascia becomes inflamed and degenerative, making normal activity quite painful. Typically symptoms are worse first thing in the morning when the plantar fascia is tight and simple movements cause pain. As it loosens, the pain may subside but return after prolonged walking or standing.
In 80% of the cases, the pain mimicking "Plantar Fascitis" is linked to the psychological state of high stress and strained mind. If this is the case, a qualified homeopathic practitioner should do a constitutional repertorisation to determine the best heel homeopathy remedy. This remedy will vary from patient to patient.
Heel homeopathy remedies = Ruta, Puls, Medor, Led, Hyper, Rhus
The homeopathic practitioner will check blood sugar, blood pressure, and current foot wear to determine the heel homeopathy remedy needed for Plantar Fascitis. Also, gastric problems are equal to feet discomfort and pain.
1. Relief can be obtained by acu-pressure. Press hard every centimeter on the sole of the foot, with the tip of the hand-thumb for 5 seconds, hold and then release. Repeat on the same area 2-3 times. Gradually cover the entire foot.
2. Most Beneficial: Add 10 ml Glycerin to a tub of hot water (not warm). Submerge feet for al least 20 minutes (up to ankles).
3. Heel Homeopathy remedy: Take Cal Flour-6X and Silicea-12X. Four tablets each, four times a day until symptoms subside.
For relief from heel spurs try the following heel homeopathy suggestions:
• Apply an ice pack (in a towel) to the heel for 10 minutes, remove it for 10 minutes. Repeat this process as needed but do not leave the pack on for more than 20 minutes continuously.
• Special orthopedic shoes cushion and support the feet. Depending on the cause of your pain, opt for heel pads or cups, full-length inserts or arch supports. A heel pad or cup slightly raises the heel and relieves some of the pressure on the plantar fascia and reduces pain.
• Use herbal supplements to relieve heel pain. Boswellia can reduce pain and swelling and Turmeric can reduce pain and stiffness in the heel. Valerian and Rhus toxiodendron may help if the heel is stiff in the morning.
Hydrogen Homeopathic Remedy News